Bike Month Distance Challenge
Sign up, log your KM, win prizes!
Prizes provided by:
The Town of Penetanguishene
How to Participate:
- Register for an account and sign up for the "Bike Month Distance Challenge" on RecDesk, here: https://top.recdesk.com/Community/Program
- Log into your RecDesk account once a week to fill out your weekly KM form (under account - forms). New forms will be added each Monday morning in June.
- A reminder email will be sent each Monday, letting you know that a new form is available to be submitted.
- If you forget a week, don't worry! The forms will remain on your account until the end of the month. We won't be punishing procrastinators.
- FINAL submissions are due by 12:00 PM on July 2.
Help your category be the distance champion of Penetanguishene Bike Month!
There will be no category-specific prize winners BUT the category with the most AVERAGE KM biked will be crowned the winner!
- Youth (under 18)
- Adult (18 - 34)
- Adult Prime (35-59)
- Senior (60+)
The top 10 men and women in each category will be posted and celebrated on the Town's social media accounts and websites!
* By signing up for the Bike Month Distance Challenge, you give the Town of Penetanguishene permission to share your name to our websites and social media accounts*
1st place for Men and Women will win a prize with additional prizes awarded randomly from a draw! Only participants who have biked each week are entered into the draw.
How to register for a program in RecDesk: https://www.connectpenetanguishene.ca/22288/widgets/91237/documents/56632
How to log your KM in RecDesk: https://www.connectpenetanguishene.ca/22288/widgets/91237/documents/56631
This event is in support of the ParticipACTION Community Better Challenge.
Track your activity from June 1 - June 30 and make every move count!
Consultation has concluded